In MXpfm, your personal financial management experience, you can set whether you receive text or email notifications and choose which kinds of events you receive notifications for.
To change notification settings:
- Click the settings icon in the top right of the window and then select Notifications.
- Make sure the Email Address listed is correct, and if you want to receive text message notifications, enter your phone umber into the Mobile Phone field.
- In the Channels section, use the toggles to set whether you want to receive Email Notifications and SMS Notifications (texts).
Note: Turning on Email and SMS notifications here will enable them for all Budgets and Accounts events. To turn off or on notifications for an individual event:
- Locate the individual event in the Budgets or Accounts sections.
- Click Edit for that event.
- Uncheck Text.
- In the Budgets and Accounts sections, use the toggle to turn notifications on or off for individual events.
Individual events include the following:
- Exceeded Budget
- Projected to Exceed Budget
- Payment Reminder
- Low Account Balance
- Large Deposit
- Large Expense
- Fee Charged
- For each event, you can choose to receive only email notifications, only SMS notifications, or both. To do so, click Edit and then select/deselect Email or Text.