By default, transactions from all accounts over the previous 30 days are listed chronologically, with the most recent transactions at the top.
The Transactions tool can be customized in the following ways:
Filter by account
- Click Filter Accounts in the upper left corner.
- Select and deselect which accounts you want to see transactions for.
Adjust the date range
- Click on the date range above the transactions list.
- Select beginning and ending dates, or choose a pre-determined range.
Sort by column heading
You can sort your transactions by date, payee, category, account, or amount by clicking on the column heading. You can also search by any of these fields by clicking on the Search icon and entering your search term in the search bar that appears.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that group.
- Date: The date of the transaction. This will match the date posted in online banking, but may not match the actual date of purchase.
- Payee: A cleansed description of the transaction that usually calls out the merchant in a transaction. You can rename the transaction as needed, but note that it may affect the description on future transactions with the same merchant.
- Category: The budget and spending category for the transaction.
- Account: The account a transaction belongs to.
- Amount: The total amount of a transaction. Green indicates income or credit.
To learn more about the Transactions tool, watch the quick clip here.
Disclaimer: The functionality of this software varies depending on which financial institution you use. Not all content in this help center will apply to your experience.