If you don’t want an account to be used in any of the available features or reports, you can choose to hide the account. This way, no information or transactions from that account will be factored into other tools. The data related to that account won’t be deleted, however, and you can easily unhide an account.
To hide an account:
- Bring up the Account Details window for the account you wish to hide by clicking the account.
- Click the menu icon in the top right and choose Hide Account from the dropdown menu.
A warning message appears asking if you really want to hide the account.
- Click Hide to confirm, or click out of the box if you change your mind.
Your hidden accounts will still be visible on the Accounts tab. They’ll be at the bottom of the list of accounts on the right, with their icons grayed out and marked “Hidden."
To unhide an account:
- Click on the hidden account to bring up its Account Details window.
- Click the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Click Unhide account. Your account data will appear immediately and will now be included in other features.
To learn more about the Accounts tool, watch the quick clip here.
Disclaimer: The functionality of this software varies depending on which financial institution you use. Not all content in this help center will apply to your experience.