The subscriptions feature is an easy way to see where your money goes every month with a quick view of all your recurring transactions.
You’ll see a bar above the transactions list that shows your monthly recurring subscriptions. These transactions — Netflix, a gym membership, fruit-of-the-month club, whatever — will automatically be classified as subscriptions and appear in the slider.
If a subscription charge is predicted to occur within the next two weeks, it will appear individually in the slider bar. If it is due more than two weeks out, it will be grouped with all the subscriptions in a box on the right side of the slider bar. A static box on the left side of the slider bar shows uncategorized transactions.
- Click the left or right arrow on either side of the slider.
- Navigate to the Transactions tab.
- Select a subscription from the bar at the top of the list. You’ll see information about how often you are charged, which of your accounts the subscription is connected to, and the yearly cost.
- Click More Details at the bottom to see the last payment date and category of the subscription.
- Click the View All box on the right end of the slider bar.
- Click an individual subscription to bring up more details.
This at-a-glance view makes it simple to understand where money is going, so you can decide whether to make changes, if necessary.
To learn more about the Transactions tool, watch the quick clip here.
Disclaimer: The functionality of this software varies depending on which financial institution you use. Not all content in this help center will apply to your experience.