The Spending tool shows you where your money is going, by category, so you can better understand your spending habits and stay on track.
- Click on the icon on the top left to choose which accounts to include in the spending wheel.
- Click on a section section of the wheel to see how much you spent in each category. If your spending in a category is below 3% of your overall spending, it will be grouped in “Other” with other low-spending categories.
- Click on any category to see a breakdown of spending by subcategory, such as how much of your spending in Food & Dining is on groceries versus eating out.
- Click on any subcategory, or on the center of the spending wheel, to see the transactions associated with the selected subcategory. From this view, you can also edit the transaction details just like in the main transactions widget.
- To return to the main spending wheel, click on in the upper left corner, or in the gray area outside of the Transactions view.
To learn more about the Spending tool, watch the quick clip here.
Disclaimer: The functionality of this software varies depending on which financial institution you use. Not all content in this help center will apply to your experience.