The Accounts panel on your Dashboard will show information for the accounts you have with your financial institutions. This information is imported the first time you sign in. Sometimes it takes several minutes to bring in all the data, so don’t worry if you don’t see them immediately.
To learn more about the Accounts tool, watch the quick clip here.
Account details and actions
- From the Dashboard, tap View All Accounts or tap individual accounts to bring up a window with details like available balance and a list of transactions.
- When viewing an individual account, tap Account Details for account information and several options.
- Account Nickname: Change the account name.
- APY (%): Add the account's annual percentage yield (APY), if applicable.
- Account number: Include the account number for easy access. It can be copied by tapping the icon.
- Connection Status
- Sync connection
- Update credentials
- Link to account's website
- Hide account: Tell the app to ignore the account and all its transactions. The data will still be in our system, and you can unhide the account anytime.
- Mark as closed: You can use this for accounts you have closed. The account balance will be set to $0. You will still be able to see past transactions. This cannot be undone.
- Mark as duplicate: Use this in case an account appears more than once in the app. Find the duplicate account on the list that comes up (it will likely be the one with a shorter transaction history), and tap on it. On the next screen, click Merge. This cannot be undone.
Rearranging the order accounts appear
Tap the menu icon in the top right corner, then select Settings.
Click Reorder Accounts.
Tap and hold a tile to drag it into the order you prefer.
Disclaimer: The functionality of this software varies depending on which financial institution you use. Not all content in this help center will apply to your experience.