When you need to change an app setting, find the nearest branch of your financial institution, or get information about the app, got to app settings.
- In the mobile app, click the menu icon in the top right of the screen.
- Select Settings.
From here, you can organize your Dashboard, reorder and manage your accounts, update your profile, check your login history for suspicious activity, turn on the app lock to keep prying eyes away, manage your notifications, manage your Popmoney and Zelle settings, and adjust the app text size and theme.
You can rearrange or hide Dashboard panels to personalize the app:
- In the Settings menu, tap Organize Dashboard.
- On the right of each tile, hold and drag it to reorder.
- Tap the switches on some of the panels to hide those panels from the Dashboard. Tap again to unhide them. You’ll see a checkmark when the tile is showing, and an x when the tile is hidden
This setting will show your accounts, grouped according to financial institution.
- Tap one of the logos to bring up a list of all the accounts for that institution that use the same login credentials.
- Tap the three dots to the right of an account to hide it. You can also do this in the Accounts panel.
- Update your credentials for this institution by tapping Update Credentials. You’ll be asked for a username and password.
- Tap Connect to re-sync the account with the new credentials.
To use the 4-digit code method:
- Tap the slider.
- Enter a code you’ll remember but that will be hard for someone else to guess.
- Re-enter the code to confirm, then tap Save.
- Tap the slider again to turn off the app lock.
- Tap Disable to confirm you’d like to turn it off, or tap Cancel if you change your mind.
To change the app lock code:
- Tap Change to the right of the slider.
- Enter and then re-enter the new code.
- Tap Save.
To use the fingerprint method:
- Tap the fingerprint authentication slider.
- Tap Enable to acknowledge that anyone with a fingerprint stored on the device will have access to your data, or tap Cancel if you change your mind.
- Follow the steps listed above for adding a 4-digit code.
When something important happens with your finances, like you have a large debit or exceed a budget, the app will let you know so you can stay on top of it. Make sure you’ve provided your email address and mobile phone number in your profile so that notifications work properly.
You can be notified when you’re projected to exceed a budget, when you exceed a budget, when you have a payment due, when your have a low account balance, when you make a large deposit, when you have a large expense or withdrawal, when a fee is charged, or when you have a foreign transaction. Notifications appear as red dots on the bell-shaped icon in the top left corner of the app. Tap the icon to read them.
You can also set up the app to notify you of important events when you aren’t using the app, either via email, text messages, or push notifications.
To enable notifications:
- In the Notifications menu, turn a notification on or off by tapping the slider. Each account you’ve connected to the app can have its own notification settings.
- When a notification is on, tap the Edit button that appears to the right.
- Choose a notification method: email, text, or push.
- If you haven’t yet, tap Edit Email & Phone in Profile Settings to add your email address and phone number.
- Tap a checkbox to turn notifications on or off for a particular account.
- Choose the dollar amount at which you’d like the notification to trigger, if applicable.
In the Text menu, you can adjust the size of text throughout the app:
- Under the Settings menu, tap Text.
- Choose either the default, bigger, or biggest text size. A preview will display to give you a feel for which size you prefer.