When you spend less than you make, you can build your savings and be prepared for any unexpected cost. The spend less than you make insight calculates your spend-to-income ratio. Dividing your 90 day spending total by your 90 day income.
Follow the steps below to explore spend less than you make:
1. Click to see a summary of your spending and income, and your spend-to income percentage and status.
2. Scroll to find information on how the score is calculated.
3. Dive even deeper by clicking to see a list of the specific income deposits and transactions that were used to calculate your ratio.
4. When you're ready, click back in the upper left to return to your spending information.
5. Continue scrolling to see more spending insights including a history of your spend-to-income over time, and your spending wheel.
6. Click in the upper left to return to the main dashboard.
The other spending insight you will see is whether or not you are paying your bills on time.
Click to see a list of any late fees or service charges that you have incurred from not paying on time.
To learn more about the FinStrong tool, watch the quick clip here.
Disclaimer: The functionality of this software varies depending on which financial institution you use. Not all content in this help center will apply to your experience.