The Metrics page of Client Dashboard shows the status of aggregation attempts for various financial institutions. The top 20 MX institutions are listed and show their current connection status. You can click on a financial institution to see how your connection compares to MX's connection.
Each connection will be listed with one of four values:
- Healthy - The connection status is good overall. Success rate is greater than 85%.
- Degraded - There are issues with the current connection. Success rate is between 85% and 65%
- Down - Aggregation is considered to be down. Success rate is below 65%
- No Connections - Information is unavailable. Users have likely not tried to aggregate for this institution
View connection metric details
- Log in to the Client Dashboard and navigate to the Metrics page. Here you can review aggregation success rates for the 20 highest-volume institutions on the MX platform.
To view additional information about a specific connection, click on the corresponding institution.
A panel opens on the right. The top section shows the system success rate and user error rate on the MX platform. The lower section shows the success rate and user error rate of your connection.
The drawer information will help you troubleshoot aggregation issues reported by your users. By comparing MX’s Connection to Your Connection, you can begin to formulate ideas on how to resolve connection issues.
System success and user error rate
- System success: This percentage represents how often MX was able to complete a connection request when no user errors exist. This is a good gauge of how well MX systems are working.
- User error: This percentage shows how often users are unable to complete a connection request. User errors can include wrong username/password, failed MFA, and more.