With so much data at your fingertips, the Analytics Suite keeps you from getting bogged down in data, so you can see how your customers are engaging with your products and your competitors' offerings.
Watch the quick clip below to learn how to use the Analytics Suite:
To get started, click “Analytics suite” in the menu at the top of your screen.
On the left side panel, you will see that the analytics suite is divided into a few sections containing various dashboards: overview, customer intel, platform engagement and business insights. We’ll dive into all of them:
- Overview: This is where you'll see a high level view of client adoption and activity.
- Customer intel: This is where you’ll find information about your customer’s financial habits.
- Platform engagement: This is where you’ll see how your customers are using your digital offerings.
- Business insights: This is where you can go for ideas about how you can improve or increase your offerings in a way that appeals to your customers.
The dashboards in each section will automatically update every 24 hours. You can see the last update under the dashboard title to ensure you are viewing the most current data.
You will also find that the charts are interactive. Hover over points to see more specific data, click on data in the legend to add and remove from the chart, and more. Dive in and play around with each of the charts to get familiar with them. There is a lot you can do!
Some of the charts will have specific actions you can take in the upper right corner:
- Click the camera icon to download the current chart view as a png.
- Click the magnifying glass icon, and click and drag over any part of the chart to zoom in.
- Click the home icon to reset the starting view.
- Click the pan icon, and click and drag to move around the chart.
- Click the box and then click and drag to focus on a specific set of data in the chart, or use the lasso for the same effect.
- Use the plus and minus arrows to zoom in and out.
- And get a closer look to a specific point by clicking the show closest data on hover button.
- The last button you will see will compare the data you are hovering over.
Analytics suite provides instant answers to questions that would otherwise take days of analysis to come by. Spend less time digging through data, and more time making data-driven decisions. Get the most out of your data with the analytics Suite.
Disclaimer: The functionality of this software varies depending on which financial institution you use. Not all content in this help center will apply to your experience.